LGBTIQA+ Online Youth Workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
Pride in Peel is now registered and ready to help the Peel community become more LGBTQIA supportive, welcoming, informed and inclusive.
We are putting together a Strategic/Action Plan and we need all interested young people (11-25 years) to join a friendly and positive discussion to bring together our thoughts and ideas.
The forum will be held on Saturday 23rd May between 5 and 6pm and will use Zoom.
To make everyone feel comfortable, the meeting will not be video enabled and you can make an anonymous tag if you wish.
To participate in the Pride in Peel Youth (11-25 yrs) online forum please:
- Download Zoom to your device.
- Click on this link to join the meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88015878079
- If you would like to join the meeting anonymously - change your zoom name on your profile before you join the meeting.
- Join the meeting five minutes before start time. You will enter the lobby and can sort any technical issues.
- Find the chat bar (this is how everyone will be communicating):
On mobile phones under ‘more’ (the three dots)
On laptop and IPad it is an icon on the top or bottom of screen.